Sunday, March 14, 2010

Poem 2010


The Kings Kids

We are adopted by the king
We are children in the family of God
We are brothers and sisters in the Lord Jesus Christ
Praise God we are the Kings Kids

Duel citisenship that's what we have
We are pilgrams together of this earth
As long as the Lord gives to us breath
We breath as do the Kings kids

We have been saved, born again in Him
We possess the position, as the chid of the King of Kings
In the rights purchased for us by the blood of the Lamb
We are children of the King, Kings Kids

We say “Abba Father” our loving and caring
All knowing, all powerful Heavenly Father
Who owns the cattle on a thousand hills
I am so pleased to be one of your kids

I praise you for we are heirs, joint-heirs with Jesus
The author and finisher of my faith
The wealth of God in Heaven is mine
For I am one of the Kings Kids

Through Jesus Christ the Lord,
Joint-heirs with Him we claim it, then,
According to His Word, heaven will be our home
He said it, I claim it, I am the Kings Kid

A Christian’s inheritance is in another world
This world is not my home
(Eph. 1:5,.Rom. 8:15)
For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father." 5. he predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will

No comments: