Friday, March 11, 2011

Blessings

Blessings Overflowing

We must not forget all his blessings
Jesus forgives all your sins, and casts
Them into the deepest sea, they are forever gone
He also can heal all diseases, and broken hearts

He who redeemed my life from the pit
Picked me up when I fell down
Then He fills ones life with love
And compassion comes flowing down to all


He satisfies my desires with good things
From up above, meeting all of my needs
So that my youth is renewed, He makes me strong
I fly like on the eagle’s wings, and sore to new heights

Loaded with benefits daily, I am
Coming down from the Father of all love;
His mercy and grace unending
And His blessings abounding anew

His gifts He gives to me, His marvelous
And wonderful, amazing, unending love
As I add up my blessings they multiply
And my joy overflows and comes spilling out.

Oh what JOY fills my soul as I worship HIM

By Peter C. Salmond
Based on Psalm 103

No comments: