Thursday, February 24, 2011

Above Or Below The Line

Above Or Below The Line

Matthew 16:26 For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?

The Lambs book of Life,
This list does exist, I am not sure what it will look like, but our names are all written down in the Lambs book of life. Not sure how it will look, but it could look like this maybe.

A large board listing the names of every one on earth was posted outside of heavens gates, including their status in Society. As I looked for my name I noticed a line across the board dividing the names. Above the line were the names of those who were “saved”, born again, followers of Christ and below the line all those who were “lost those who had never made the decision to follow Christ.” At the very top was the word Heaven, and at the top of the bottom half was the word Hell. That got my attention. Where was my Name, wow there it is above the line. But I asked my self, where is so and so, is he there or is she. Will my friends make it because of me? What am I going to do about it?

It’s not what I achieve on this earth, that qualifies me for heaven,
It matters not if I am rich or poor; skinny or fat, good looking or ugly
The only thing I must be certain of, is my faith in the right place?
“Have I put my faith and trust in the only one that can determine
Where I spend eternity, Jesus’ is the one, He is the only one
Jesus said," I am the way the truth and the life, no one comes to the Father except through Me."(John 14: 6) I must follow Him!

In light of eternity, How are you living your life, ABOVE OR BELOW THE LINE??????????

No comments: