Friday, February 25, 2011

Heavens Gates

Walking On Cloud Nine

Psalm 71:20 You, who have shown me great and severe troubles,Shall revive me again, And bring me up again from the depths of the earth.

I look forward to the day when I will stand just inside heavens gates
And look back over my life, and see all of the storms I have weathered
All of the mountains I have climbed and the heartaches I have endured.
Then I will know and understand why it all happened

And will see the true love of my Father, in allowing it all to be
A part of my earthly life, and why it all had to be a part of me.
For then my labors and trials will be no more, forever
For I will be safe inside heavens door

Forever to be at my Savors side, bathing in blessing galore
With heaven before me and the world behind me
I have nothing more to wonder about, for now I see
As I have never seen before, as I stand looking out of heavens door

God has taken away all of my fear, and I will have peace
When He has wiped away all of my tears, I will cry no more
I will have unending joy and my sorrows will end
I will break into song and sing like I have never sang before.

This, all of this can be yours as well,
Make a choice to follow Him, the rest of your life
And claim the promises of Christ as your own
You are assured that you will never again walk alone.

By Peter C. Salmond

No comments: