Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Sins Are Washed Away. I Am Free

Let It Rain

Let it rain, let it rain, let it rain
Cleansing me and making me clean
Washing away all the rotten pain
Of days gone by, and from yesterday.

I know my God's kingdom awaits, no more stain
My sins forgiven all washed away for evermore
My mistakes will never be made again
Someday I'll be going home.

My Lord, I pray it will be soon, I have much to gain
But if you choose to leave me hear a little longer
I will do what I can to relieve a brother's pain
As I wait My Lord for your return, to take me home.

While here Lord, I pray for peace and not pain
You have promised a life fulfilled in you
Walk with me through all the pouring rain
As you lead me my Lord I will follow.

When it rains, give me power to overcome.

By Peter C Salmond

The Thought came from a face book friend. Thanks

No comments: