Wednesday, March 16, 2011

PRAYER, Pray Always

God Answers Prayer

I do not know how my prayers will be answered
But I do know that God answers prayer
He loves to give great things to His children
But He likes them to politely ask.

It may be yes, and the answer comes right away
It may be no, with a final tone on that note
Or it may be grow, wait and pray some more
Your timings not quit right, you need to wait a while.

I like it because I leave my prayers with Him,
His will is wiser than mine and His thoughts better
He knows what is best for me, now and in the future
God’s answers to our prayers may surprise us

His may exceed our expectations, and be beyond our wildest dreams
I am just so very, very thankful that God answers prayer.
He never gets tired of me coming to Him in prayer at any time
It helps when I come humbly on bended knee.

God loves a humble servant, willing and ready to obey.


By Peter C. Salmond

No comments: