Monday, February 28, 2011

Rotten To The Core

Appletons Rotten To The Core

Romans 3:10–11 As it is written:“There is none righteous, no, not one;
There is none who understands;There is none who seeks after God.

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

—apart from Christ, we’re all rotten to the core.

Jesus Christ has come to people “rotten to the core,
And makes us “a new creation” by faith in Him
In His goodness, He has fixed our problem completely
All the way down to our core. In our heart of hearts

I know I’m a sinner, I know I have done wrong
I need a Savior and Christ met my need;
His death paid the price for He ransomed me
His work is sufficient, when on Him I believe;

I have life eternal when Him I receive
He gives me a brand new start, but I need more
I need to change from the inside out
I need a new heart of hearts.

If my old heart is ROTTEN to the core,
then I need a HEART TRANSPLANT

By Peter C. Salmond

No comments: