Tuesday, March 1, 2011

ALWAYS FAITHFUL

I Have Fought And He Was Faithful

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. —2 Timothy 4:7 He looked forward to an eternal crown (v.8).

Each day as I walk with God, I praise Him for His faithfulness, as I face each of life's battles, whether I win or lose I can count on Him.

I can always count on God, I know He cares for me
For He is my heavenly Father, and He is always there
He never changes; He always is the same for me
I know I can be sure, I will never have to ask, Are You there?

Yesterday, He was there and walked beside me
Today, He met me as I awoke to start a new day
Forever, He is faithful, He will watch over me all the way home.
I know He loves me, praise His holy name!

In every situation He will be faithful always
When I stumble and fall, He offers me His hand
Helping me up, once again to stand before Him
And to walk beside Him as He leads me.

To God be the GLORY

By Peter C. Salmond

No comments: