Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Glorify

GLORIFY HIM

1 Corinthians 10:31 Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.

I wonder and many times know that I miss the mark,
But I have a friend that is willing and waiting to forgive
And for me to return to glorifying Him
In all that I do, and say with my fellow man.

You have been been given a special gift by God
In fact you have been given many gifts by Him
When you use them to bring God glory,
They will bring you satisfaction and joy

The gifts we offer back to the Lord
Are special and sweet in the eyes of God
But they are measured by His standards
Is your life a sacrifice of praise to the Lord

Such gifts are highly treasured by your God
After all, we were created to give God the glory.
For He is the one that is Holy and pure
And this is some of the gifts He has passed on to you.

So as you come before Him today on bended knee
And with a thankful heart of praise
Glorify His name, the name above all names
He is Jesus, Jesus Christ our Lord.

By Peter C. Salmond

No comments: